Exciting Stuff To Do
- Drive growth engineering
- Create User Acquisition methods for growth
- Set up and maintain infrastructure/systems needed to optimize both user growth and retention
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events.
Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities.
- Email Marketing & Drip Campaigns: execute campaigns from ideation to copywriting to implementation and analysis
- Copy writing: write copy for email and digital marketing channels, as well as copy for homepages and conversion flows.
- Conversion optimization: analyze conversion flows and provide optimization suggestions for partners
Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns.
- Copy writing support across channels and campaigns .
- Manage and edit content produced by freelancers
- Research relevant material (combining various online sources, interviews and studies)
- Produce compelling blog posts, ebooks, contributed articles (and more) that tell a story about home based catering service (other services?).
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products / services / business strategy
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers. Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Prepare well-structured drafts for Wordpress site, Facebook posts, Twitter tweets.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone) on any published output
- Update website content as needed
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, newsletters, press releases, and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met.
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums.
- Updating content for digital media platforms including, but not limited to, blogs, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and other social sites.
- Maintain and create website content and banners as needed.
Experience with Wordpress is a plus
- Manage social media customer service related issues or questions and ensure timely response and resolution.
- Monitor social media influencers, trends, applications, tools, emerging platforms, etc., and make recommendations that are a good fit for our marketing initiatives.
- Target Content Marketing for Social Media
Must be familiar with one or more apps for social media scheduling, monitoring and analytics.
- Manage ad accounts (Facebook, Instagram, TV, Google, Pinterest, YouTube) on budget and day-to-day operations
- Develop and generate dashboard and reports
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience,
- Self-starter, Ability to work hands-on initially and later lead a team
- Ability to drive content efforts from planning to final delivery.
- Experience in startup environment a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to tell stories through a variety of channels and mediums – web, integrated campaigns, long-form storytelling, etc.
- Demonstrable ability to master new subject matter quickly.
- Experience with Facebook/Instagram/Google ads, Email campaigns
- Strong portfolio that makes us stop and read it again :)